Pages

6/04/2013

Go Hang A Salami.

Did you know that "GO HANG A SALAMI" written backwards spells "I'M A LASAGNA HOG?" I know you were just dying to know this. I have not done my ICAD yet today. Maybe I won't do it until tomorrow. But I do have some more using up the scraps and faces to show you and I shall be sending them over to Artsyville to the Glue It Lounge because it's Glue it Tuesday.. And I just couldn't leave the houses out. I think it works very nicely on this gelli plate print. These faces are all from my In the Van Composition Faces Notebook. I'll have to come back and show you how I use them as art journaling pages. That's all for now. Thanks for visiting here......................Jo

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that very important bit of information! Everyone needs to know at least one palindrome! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your whimsical faces...great addition to collages!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you have journaled on the girl and the houses. They all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. I especially like the face on the phone book page and the houses with the writing!
    And you crack me up -- go hang a salami!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your girl's haircuts! And the little village is adorable! {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always loved various word plays :) The houses look fab on your gelli print!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your collage people, so fresh! and what a great set of houses all decked out in words. Our house is always filled with chatter!
    Lasagna hog, that is hysterical!
    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome, awesome, awesome... and funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Both the word play and the pages!

    ReplyDelete