Pages

2/02/2013

Save the Post Office

I am a big admirer of Jane Davies' art. She has put out kind of challenge, kind of help thing. I thought it was pretty neat so I have responded. Check it out here I sent this.
It's on an index card. Imagine Jane's mail box overflowing with mail art. Imagine helping to save this little post office from having to close because of the volume of mail art. I hope you are having a good weekend. No. I will not be watching the Superbowl. I would rather be getting painty and making messes in my studio................... Thanks for stopping in............................................................jo

1 comment:

  1. You and me in the studio tomorrow! I'm not into sports either! Let's compare notes. (and this time I promise I WILL work in the studio! LOL)

    ReplyDelete