Pages

2/14/2013

Heart Art

In accordance with this too highly commercialized day, I give you my take on hearts. I have sometimes done my Morning Pages in hearts, as I did this morning. And I realized one of the pages in the Discover journal has a heart on the page. I also happened to find a great quote by another artist who's blog I enjoy visiting. You know how timing is sometimes everything? The timing of when I stumbled across this was perfect for me. I needed to hear someone else say this! It was a confirmation. It worked it's way onto one of my pages in The Smash Book Overhaul and I do not think I have shared it with you yet. So, here it is. Thank you, Rhonda! Finally, I am not big on all the Valentine hype, but I do like to tell someone I love them with art. I made this teeny card for MY MAN. I took a 4x6 index card that already had some art on it, folded it into an envelope, taped it up with some decorative tape and put this inside of it. So. There you have it. Happy Valentine's Day.......Stay tuned for the remainder of the Discoverer journal..........................................Thanks for spending a moment or two with me.........................................Jo.

1 comment: