Pages

8/19/2012

Hurricane Bob

Twenty one years ago today I was pregnant with twins. I had been on bed rest for the entire month before they were born. I started my pregnancy at 110 lbs and went to 190.I had been sleeping sitting up at 5 mos. By the time I was ordered to bed rest, I had to pick my belly up in order to navigate and ambulate through doorways and around corners. I felt like a big weeble that could wobble but not could fall down. This was my journal entry on that day: Hurricane Bob is on its way to New England and Mikhail Gorbachev is ousted by his vice president and KGB according to new reports. Seems like a good day for babies to come, although I wish Aaron did not have to go to work today. I don't know if the news reports regarding the hurricane have made me feel especially anxious or if it's internal, physical changes I feel today. Anyway, I feel different. My two hurricanes did not show up that day but two days later. More will be revealed. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I’m on tenterhooks waiting to hear what happened! I mean I know they were born, but it sounds very interesting!

    ReplyDelete