Pages

2/11/2014

Something Different

Yesterday I was feeling a bit bored with the faces I've been doing. There's so much diversity in this challenge of creating 29 faces for this month. I've also been doing some drawing of faces in my Lifebook 2014 class as well, so yesterday I found myself playing with some cheapo chalk and this is what I came up with. In a relatively short amount of time, I might add. I don't know whether that's good or bad. I think it turned out ok and I had a blast and that was most important. I want to share more with you toward the end of the week about what I've been doing in Lifebook 2014 but if you want to know more you can check it out here. See you later....................jo

5 comments:

  1. This is SO COOL! LOVE it! We're both stepping out of our comfort zone, good for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I'm also jealous that you can do 3/4 faces! I still haven't conquered that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the understated colors here, and the great meditative expression she has.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful face, and it's far more than just 'ok' as you describe it. Sometimes things that are created quickly have a special free quality as this does. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete