Pages

2/04/2014

Making Faces - Yay for Me and 29 Faces

I say" Yay for Me" because I have been somewhat technologically challenged when it comes to navigating my way around the template, layout etc. When it comes to adding or subtracting stuff. Kind of like math. lol, it's not always been my thing. But ok. I couldn't help myself. My friend Robin appears to be having so much fun with this challenge, in fact everyone appears to be having so much fun making faces. The fact that I was able to add the darn gadget to my blog is a sign that I was meant to do it. I joined today. Remember the composition notebook of In the Van faces? Well, I've "graduated" to altering a hard bound book I picked up at a thrift store back in December. This has become my new In the Van Faces book. So, it seems right on time for this 29 day challenge. Here are my first four day of faces. I'm sorry that the photography is not great in some of these photos. Alright then. Now let me go tackle this "Linky " business and check out all the other faces................ Jo

14 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm SO glad you joined! You're gonna LOVE it! These are great! Don't forget to post them on the Facebook page too! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely start! I really like the one in blue, she's quite striking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that you made it! Ig you need any help (which you seem not to!) just let me know.
    All you need is a label (right side when you are typing the post) so all your similar posts will show in the linky.
    :oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous face Jo - all 4 ! My favourite ist the blue one on the bottom right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a clever idea, faces in a book. What's your media?
    Http://mimitabby.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful faces - and how fun with the texted paper in the background.
    I really, really like the blue face - so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I overcame my techno fears to link to 29 faces too. So I can appreciate your sense of achievement. Glad you made it. Love your collection of faces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice work! Especially like the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful! I look forward to seeing more of your art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, YOU! Isn't it fun when you conquer "tricky stuff?" Wonderful faces too! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lady in blue at the bottom right is really nice. So glad that you have joined up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous faces. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I also love your lady in blue at the bottom right, shes stylish, at ease with her beauty.

    ReplyDelete