Pages

2/06/2014

More Faces- Continued

Continuing on with the face challenge, here is one more day. Another page in the altered book project. This face is kind of strange. I like it that way. :) And speaking of faces.......... remember this piece I showed you a while ago? This is piece of foam board that was on my work table for at least 6 mos. The catch all, catch everything piece that I decided I wanted to begin to draw/paint faces on. It began like this. And they first appeared like this. I thought they looked ill(lol) and I got disgusted so I left them alone... for nearly a year. I got brave again. They became this. And at present they look like this. I still have a long way to go, however, I do feel I am making some small progress. I'm just going to keep showing up and doing the work. Practice, practice, and more practice. You can learn more about 29 faces and see lots more cool faces here. Thanks for visiting ...............jo

6 comments:

  1. a very interesting and beautiful painting. I love seeing the progression of this piece. I'm glad that you've come back to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this very much! Interesting composition! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're looking beautiful so far! Super warm colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The faces look great! I really love the red-orange hair on the left most one. She looks wise. Also the most finished.

    ReplyDelete