Pages

5/20/2014

Forever Is Composed of Nows. ~ Emily Dickinson

This piece is a result of Danielle Daniel's class over at Lifebook 2014. called Honoring your Inner World. Another reminder to stop and slow down and breathe. These weekly postings really come up quickly but so far I've managed to stay up on most of them. I think the colors in this piece are different for me. I didn't think too much about it, but tried to just let the background become itself. I I like the pose of the woman. It reminds me to breathe and calm when I look at her. And this one was inspired by Traci Bautista, who is full of "grafitti glam." Seriously, I like her style. She is big on mark making using things you find around your house kind of tools. I had fun with this and these are my colors. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, the first one is a different color pallet for you, but once again you hit it out of the park! She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete