Pages

4/09/2013

Too Strange

Seems very strange that 14 days ago when I was snug in my upstairs studio while this was happening outside. And today it was 90 degrees and everything is blooming. For lack of anything else to show you tonight I wanted to show you again what was on my art table a year ago today. I believe all of these became mail art. And I remember getting this sudden urge to plant color in the grass on a beautiful morning, so I set about strategically placing these around my back yard. I think I was playing around with resists-and texture with gesso and rubber cement on these pages. I remember combing the gesso with a wide toothed comb on the purple page. I should find all these pages and make them backgrounds for journal pages.......Duh! Like right now as I have this sudden urge to go find them. Thank you so much for all your comments regarding the previous post. I hope you've had an ok if not better than ok day..............please visit again........................................xoxo......... jo

No comments:

Post a Comment