Pages

4/27/2013

Going Home -Part 3

I have been wiped out from a cold I seem to have come down with as soon as I returned from N.Y. It has been all I could do to get through the work week this week. I have not had a cold in a couple of years so this one seems to have knocked me down pretty hard. It seems all I want to do is sleep,eat and blow my nose. I haven't made much art this week so I know I must not feel very well. So I don't loose the momentum or the incentive, I wanted to show you a few more pics of my trip. The area that Caffe Machiatto is in is undergoing some renewal and I was intrigued by some of the buildings, wrought iron, porticoes etc. And then I spied something dangling in the window - the right window. Where I treated myself to this. Sumi ink, bamboo brushes and pen. And had fun playing with them............ Thanks for stopping by..................................... More of the journey home to come................jo

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m sorry you’re under the weather! Hope you feel better soon……but……new toys! There’s something to speed your recovery! The picture is too funny! Someone has quite a sense of humor there! LOL

    ReplyDelete