Pages

6/24/2012

The Thought Finds the Words~Robert Frost

Today is home made juice making in our house. On Sundays one of the things MY MAN does is crank up the juicer. It's been trial and error. You name it, I've had it. Today it's carrot ginger, apple celery and beet cucumber carrot. Some taste better at room temperature while others taste pretty nice with a hint of plain seltzer. But it's all good and much better than what's sold in stores. Today's ICAD is one of the monoprints I worked on a few days ago and I didn't really like them. I kind of like it now. One of the prompts this week was to use a quote. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. Homemade juice is the BEST! You can make soooo many combos that you can’t buy. Plus you can buy local fruits and veggies to support local economy and it’s fresh! Win Win!
    I like the ICAD, but then I like ALL your work! LOL

    ReplyDelete