Pages

4/25/2012

Tickled PInk

I sent this to Hannah in the Netherlands several weeks ago. I got this message from her today. "Hello, I love the card you made for me! I love making cards as well. This one is very special i think. Thanks a lot. Hannah" and she wrote another message: "Hello Jo, I watch your blogspot and you made my day happy two times now. I loved the card you send me and after watching your blogspot i am a fan of your work, Great. Thanks for sharing. Hannah" Makes me happy to know that Hannah is happy. And college student Lizzy, in Russia which was the first one I sent, wrote this message after getting her post card mail art. "Thank you for card,Jo!!! It is amazing=) I have never received hand-made card!! It is so cool and musical=)) Your russian is funny=) (I used Google translator when I sent her the postcard. I guess it sounded funny to her) Take care Lisa" It only took a little over a month for it to reach her. And I was HAPPY,no TICKLED PINK HAPPY when I came home to find this in MY mail box.
This was made by the awesome,cool, artist Robin. I find her blog delightful, actually, she usually give me a good chuckle in the middle of my chaotic work day and I really like that. So, she makes these awesome journals among other things, and I am lucky to have been the recipient of one. This little cutey is so sweet- almost too pretty to use. Thank you so much, Robin. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. You are so welcome, Jo! Enjoy! (thanks for showing eveyone!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came over from Robin's blog because your beautiful card is show there. What a beauties you make! Also love your profile text. A new follower,
    Pia

    ReplyDelete