Pages

3/02/2012

Fairy Godmother Goes International

Look what came in the mail the other day!
Pretty cute stamps, huh!
Are you just a wee but curious as to what was inside of this cool little package?
Do you feel like I'm teasing you yet? The wrapping alone will get used in collage work.
Japanese Washi Tape from Karen Sato cutetape.com.(Sorry again. I have not been able to figure out how to just provide the link. If anyone wants to write me with How to link for Dummies instructions I would be ever so grateful. No matter what I try I can't seem to get it right.) I pretty much got lost wandering through this site, like a kid in a candy store. I wanted one of everything. This is what I got.
And this is how I've used this tape so far in the SMASH book.
and this
This is pretty cool tape if you ask me. I'm sure I'll have to make a return visit at some point.

1 comment: