Pages

12/22/2011

Around the House

I have been MIA for longer than I had wanted. Life , you know..
I went around the house after work today and set out little things, simple things, that are dear to me at this time of the year. Things that I made when I simply had no money, let alone no money for art supplies........... things that sit in corners which once sat in small children's rooms ............ delicate music boxes that were given to me by those small children. Little candles lined with brightly colored tissue paper so it looks like stained glass, made by small hands.......




















So, while missing from this blog, I really WAS in action. This is so different for me....or is it and I'm just now figuring it out...... I still love to draw girls in pretty dresses and toe shoes. Must be the once ballerina in me.









I want to say thank you to those who have visited and followed my blog, left comments, supported me, and keep coming back. It is good to be a part of what feels like a caring and creative on line community. Wishing you joy and peace now and for the days to come.

1 comment: