Pages

4/29/2014

IF ......... The Smash Book Overhaul - Cont'd

If you had to pack up your life and leave in a hurry what belongings would you take? Remember I started this overhaul 2 years ago so I was just beginning to draw faces. Her hair was black at first but she looked to me like one of Cinderella's evil step sisters, so I tried to soften it with silver since "that is now where my head is at." :) The stamping around the edges with the teeny dots are if memory serves me correctly, very early Julie Fei-Fan Balzer Designs stamps. I've used them off and on through this book. If I had to pack up my life in a hurry I would bring family photos, my journals and art journals, my animals, and as many art supplies as I could. How about you? If you had to pack up your life and leave in a hurry what would you take?

1 comment:

  1. I’ve thought of this ever since we went through hurricane Charley. We didn’t get out in time and had to ride it out but I know exactly what I’d take. Family pictures, the pinch pots and other ceramics the boys made when they were little. My meds and some clothes. The rest is just ‘stuff’. Oh, and Tablet!

    ReplyDelete