Pages

12/05/2013

This Weather is Ridiculous

I don't know where you are in the world but here in Virginia it has been nearly 60 degrees for the last several days and headed for 70 tomorrow. Having lived most of my life in the North I want it to be cold this time of year. I want frost and snowflakes. I want December weather to be December weather. Right now I have a couple of windows open and my flip flops on. Maybe that's why I needed to do this. Not having any specific paint markers for glassware etc in the house, I just experimented with sharpie fine point markers. Maybe by the time I fill the plate with snowflakes the weather will return to normal, what ever that is. I'm glad you stopped in....................x0x0 jo

1 comment:

  1. Be careful what you wish for.....cause winter is barreling down on you at this very moment!

    ReplyDelete