Pages

6/08/2011

Stuff

I've been doing a little bit of lots of different STUFF lately. I'm sure this is not a grammatically good sentence.......this is not a grammatically well written sentence.... oh, what the heck.. I have so many projects, ideas,works in progress..... sometimes I cannot keep up with MY SELF. This one part of me says,"You know you might wanna try finishing this first before you work on that one," and another voice says,"C'mon over here and play with this." So, I always seem to have several things I'm really concentrating on and lots of other things I am playing with but end up coming back to. I started working on my journal for The Sketchbook Project.


I have no idea where I am going with this but I mean to have lots of fun and be daring....and these pages will not look the same in the end as they do now.
.....


Ben Frankin has had some decent sales lately...... I found and fell in love with Luminiere metallic acrylic paint........ halo blue gold.... ooooh. it can look turquoisey bluish or goldish green.. Looks pretty cool on black card stock with my tree stencil.


And finally, I could not resist this piece of material also from BF. I'm not sure which side is the coolest.

So.... that's the STUFF for now.

1 comment: