Pages

6/05/2011

Home Depot

Yesterday I went to Home Depot and brought back this.



and these.............


Alright. So I got all this from the car to the front porch. Next to get it in the house.


So, this mind you with the exception of 4 cinder blocks on the front porch took me several hours.... just doing a bit at a time and taking breaks........ you know the back is not as young as it used to be. Actually, I have no business doing this at all. But the real challenge is this....


Because I am both stubborn and detirmined and my studio looks like this...

My Man picked a good time to be in N.Y and me, well, once I get it in my head..... there's usually no stopping me.....I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Would it help if I grunted with you? Lol It will all be worth it when you’re done! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete